Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We respect the copyrights of others, and we ask visitors to our website to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. The following section explains how to notify us of alleged copyright infringement. We will remove or disable content found to be infringing the copyrights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please provide us with a written statement that includes:
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the location of the material that you claimed is being infringed. This description should have enough detail so that we can easily find the material on the Site.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The statement should be mailed to our agent designated to receive and act on copyright
violations listed at the bottom of this section. If you have a general question, or customer service inquiry, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide notice of a claimed copyright infringement only, contact us at the following address:
5320 South Rainbow Blvd. Suite 300 Las Vegas, NV 89918