Why Choose Sher Fertility As Your Clinic
For more than 30 years, Sher physicians have been at the forefront of the reproductive medicine arena. Sher Fertility Institute founder Dr. Geoffrey Sher established the first private IVF center in the United States in 1982. Since then, he and other Sher Institute physicians have been breaking new ground from a medical standpoint as well as a patient advocacy perspective. An integral part of the SIRM philosophy, new developments in reproductive medicine continue to drive our outstanding success rates.
5 Reasons to Choose Sher Fertility Institute
- Compassionate, Personalized Care: At Sher Fertility, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment. You’ll see the same doctor for every visit, rather than the “physician on duty” as with larger “cattle call” practices. Your Sher Fertility doctor will work with you to understand your medical and reproductive history, goals, and expectations, then develop a customized plan to optimize your individual chances of success. You’ll find the same personalized and compassionate care from our clinical and administrative staff as well. Each team member has the same “passion for compassion” and it shows in their patient care. They are fully invested in the success of each and every patient
- World Class Team of Physicians: Each of our physicians has been recruited and selected based on their expertise, compassion, and philosophy on patient care. Regardless of which clinic location you choose, you can rest assured that your Sher Fertility doctor will be caring, compassionate and competent. This is witnessed by glowing reviews, testimonials, and recognition in the form of patient and peer selected awards. This is why patients travel to our clinics from all over the world
- The Sher Expert Lab Team: The Sher Fertility Embryology Laboratory team is led by Chief Embryologist Levent Keskintepe, PhD, HCLD, one of the most experienced and respected embryologists in the world. All of our labs are certified by their respective certifying organizations at a state and national level
- The Sher Philosophy of Giving Back: At Sher Fertility Institute, we believe in giving back to the infertility community in multiple ways. We donate many free IVF treatments every year to patients through educational seminars, social media campaigns and partner organizations. We offer free egg freezing and sperm freezing to cancer patients. We also host free patient education seminars in many locations where patients can ask questions and speak one-on-one with our physicians. Sher Fertility offers special discount programs for military, teachers, first responders (Police, Fire, Ambulance). We also offer discounted treatment to families on limited incomes. Call your SIRM office for details on these plans.
- Patient Empowerment: We believe that knowledge is power and that an informed, educated and empowered patient is a happier and more successful patient. Our doctors dedicate time to writing articles, answering patient questions and providing open lines of communication for each of their patients. By providing patients with information and letting them make their own decisions based on our input, we find that they are much happier during and after their treatment.
Set up your appointment today and get the Sher Fertility team working with you to make your dreams come true. Just fill out the form on this page to request a consultation with a Sher Fertility physician.