Drew Tortoriello, MD
Awards & Accomplishments
- Patients’ Choice Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- “In one word, Dr. T is amazing. He is patient, sincere, extremely caring and has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor I’ve ever met.”
- “ I had already been to two other RE doctors on Long Island before seeing Dr. T. I had been already delivered the bad news – I had a small chance of success even with assisted technology. One year later – Dr. T and the staff at SHER institute helped to make our dreams come true! We are now the proud parents of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! THANK YOU!”
- “ Dr. Drew Tortoriello is one of the most balanced, caring and intelligent doctors I have ever had. You really feel like he is plugged into your case. He remembers your info when you have an appt with him. He answers emails. This is the most responsive and caring group of medical professionals I have EVER experienced.”
- “Dr. T and his wonderful team were there for us during our journey to complete our family. Dr. T is a very talented doctor that genuinely cares about his patients. The nurses were also very supportive and helpful. I was always seen right away and loved that Dr. T was accessible via email to answer any of my questions. My advice, don’t pick your RE until you’ve met with Dr. T.”
Dr. Drew Tortoriello earned his medical degree at the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, during which he was time he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He went on to complete his residency at the New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center, after which he underwent his clinical fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, followed by a clinical and basic science fellowship in REI at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical Center.
Dr. Tortoriello has published a number of articles in scientific journals and is actively involved in research to further the development of Reproductive Medicine. He has made numerous presentations (several of which have won awards) at national and international scientific meetings. Most recently, he was elected as a prestigious Women’s Health Research Scholar by the National Institutes for Health.
He is a member of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the Endocrine Society, and the Society for the Study of Reproduction.
Dr. Drew Tortoriello is an outstanding physician that you will find to be very personable and compassionate, who takes care to ensure that you have the most-cutting edge fertility treatments at your disposal, and moreover, that you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Please contact the SIRM-NYC office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Tortoriello – (646) 792-7476
In The News
Read news stories, blog posts and other materials about Dr. Drew Tortoriello and Sher New York.