Walid Saleh, MD
Awards & Accomplishments
- US News & World Report Top Doctor 2013
- “I’m 26 wks pregnant with twins after 6 years of infertility Thanks to Dr. Saleh and his group of miracle workers!”
- “I’m holding my one month old right now, who is perfect, beautiful, and healthy, thanks to Dr. Saleh and the staff of SIRM Dallas!”
- “When I met Dr. Walid Saleh, I knew this was the place for us! He answered questions with total honesty, and such compassion!”
- “After three years of infertility my husband and I welcomed our first child in August. This wouldn’t have been possible if it weren’t for Dr. Saleh and the amazing staff at SIRM Dallas. I am so in love with my new daughter and none of it would have been possible without you!”
Dr. Walid Saleh leads SIRM’s Dallas IVF clinic. He is board certified in the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He completed an OB/GYN residency at The Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, and a three year REI fellowship at Stanford University School of Medicine, CA in 1996. He has authored numerous scientific publications, and is a member of many national and international medical societies. His areas of special expertise include In Vitro Fertilization, PCOS, male infertility, women’s fertility and recurrent miscarriage.
Dr. Saleh is listed as a Top Obstetrician/Gynecologist by The Consumers’ Research Council of America and by US News & World Report. He has received the Patient’s Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition for many years running. These awards are given to less than 6% of doctors across the USA.
He has served as Medical Director of SIRM – Dallas since September, 2005. In his spare time, Dr. Saleh enjoys spending time with his wife and 2 young children. He is an avid world traveler and speaks fluent French. He prides himself on providing state-of-the-art medical care combined with personal attention for each individual patient’s emotional needs.