Central Illinois Fertility Clinic
Tell Us About Your SIRM Experience!
Click Here to Take Our Survey
The Sher Institute in Peoria is the premier fertility clinic in Central Illinois. We specialize in infertility diagnosis and treatment including In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and artificial insemination (IUI), We are experienced in treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome, male infertility, and IVF in high FSH patients. We are also highly competent in administering and coordinating third party reproductive services including egg donor IVF and surrogacy.
Leading our Central Illinois fertility clinic is Dr. Gary Horowitz, a seasoned fertility doctor with more than 20 years’ experience in the field of infertility and an outstanding reputation for warmth and compassion. Dr. Horowitz is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology.
In addition to Dr. Horowitz, the nurses and administrative staff are caring and helpful, and will assist you with insurance coordination and claims, questions about procedures, medications, calendars and schedules. All these factors put SIRM-Peoria among the best fertility clinics in Central Illinois and the entire state.
IVF Cycle Dates
2013: Jan 7 | Feb 11 | Mar 11 | Apr 8 | May 13 | Jun 17
Jul 22 | Aug 19 | Sep 16 | Oct 14 | Dec 2
Sher Fertility Clinic - Central Illinois
5401 N. Knoxville Ave. Suite 102 Peoria, IL 61614 Get Directions Phone: (309) 689-0411 Fax: (309) 689-0784 Dr. Horowitz is board certified in Ob/Gyn as well as Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is an outstanding fertility doctor with 36 published peer-reviewed manuscripts to his credit. Dr. Horowitz firmly believes in a patient-centered approach to infertility treatment and focuses on helping his patients feel ... Read more
We just had our 2nd ultrasound last Thursday with Dr. Horowitz in Peoria. Everything is going perfectly. We are officially SIRM Graduates!! Thank you to the Staff at SIRM-Peoria for helping us get through such a tough journey. You guys are AMAZING!!
Central Illinois Fertility Clinic Blogs
I would like to cheat on answering this question by giving you two things that I find to be very hard in being an REI or Reproductive Endocrinologist. They are at opposite ends of the spectrum, but balancing them still remains my greatest challenge. The first is that there is no possible way one can keep up with all of the changes and ... Read more
Dear Sher I thought I would share baby pics since you requested them on your facebook site. We had our baby "Reese Eleanor" on September 19, 2012. I tested positive for natural killer cells so I had the lipid treatments at the start of the pregnancy. I tried two IUIs which were unsuccessful. We took a break and were waiting to do IVF and ... Read more
Media and News
In The News
- WMBD: Dr. Gary Horowitz on Endometriosis Central Illinois News
- Past Free IVF Cycle Winners Update Central Illinois News
- Fertility Rescue Story Featured on Fox TV Peoria Central Illinois News
- (Video) Geoffrey Sher MD Discusses Infertility on Fox News
- Texas Mom Gets First Mother’s Day Thanks to SIRM-Dallas Dallas News
- Couple Celebrates Mother’s Day Thanks to SIRM-Dallas! Dallas News
- Success After Nine Miscarriages for LV Couple Las Vegas News
- Southwest moms share their stories of trials and tribulations Las Vegas News
- Dr. Sher on Fox News: LV Medical Tourism Las Vegas News
- IVF Contest Winner Gives Birth to Twins! Westchester News
- New Year Brings New Hope For Nashville Couple St Louis News
- Help Couples Win Free IVF From The Sher Institute St Louis News
- Staten Island woman faces cancer diagnosis and the price of fertility New York News
- 8 Steps to Protect Your Fertility Before Breast Cancer Treatment New York News
- Successful Fertility Treatment May Mean More Babies Than Planned Dallas News
- CBS 11 Separates Fertility Fact From Fiction Dallas News
- Six embryos?! How to avoid a fertility fiasco Dallas News
- Las Vegas Seminar Story in Review Journal Las Vegas News
- CNN Story – SIRM Video Contest Las Vegas News
- Couple humbled by community support Las Vegas News
- 45 Couples Compete In Free IVF Contest — Is This ‘Playing God’? Las Vegas News
- Couple wins in vitro fertilization treatment Las Vegas News
- Three Couples Win A Free Round of IVF Las Vegas News