St. Louis Fertility Seminar Feb. 28 – Win an IVF Cycle!
Trouble conceiving or carrying a pregnancy to term? Confused, tired, lost, or wondering where to turn next? Join Dr. Molina Dayal and Dr. Shvetha Zarek for a free fertility seminar with answers to your fertility questions. They will help you understand the process of diagnosis and treatment, and help you decide on the best option for you. Even if you have undergone treatment in the past, you will gain new information and insights at this seminar. If you are looking for a second opinion, they can provide that as well! They will host an open question/answer session following their presentations.
As a bonus, we will hold a drawing for a single cycle of IVF treatment at each seminar. This is a $10,000+ value! (See terms and conditions below).
When: Sunday, February 28, 2016 – 10:00 AM or 1:00 PM
Where: Main Lobby – 555 N. New Ballas Rd., Creve Coeur, MO 63141
How to Register: Please fill out the form below.
Please review the terms and conditions of the IVF giveaway:
- One entry per family (patients are not eligible to enter drawings at more than one seminar during the same day/week).
- Cycle winner agrees to allow their image and information to be used as needed in promotional materials, video, print, broadcast, social media, and on the Sher Institute website. Winner also agrees to grant interviews to print and/or broadcast media at the request of Sher Institute.
- IVF cycle includes SIRM-provided services only – no third party services such as anesthesia are included.
- Medications are not included.
- Free cycle includes first fresh embryo transfer. Subsequent frozen embryo transfers will be charged at SIRM’s fee-for-service rate.
- Embryo freezing and 6 months of cryostorage are included in the free cycle donation (if there are leftover embryos after the fresh cycle).
- Couples/Individuals that have won a free cycle at a prior Sher Institute seminar, event, contest, etc. are not eligible to win.
- Diagnosis must indicate IVF as a recommended course of treatment at the discretion of the SIRM physician.
- Patient must abide by recommendations of SIRM physician regarding protocols and procedures.
- Patient must be present at time of drawing to win.
- Services are not transferrable to another party and must be used by the individual/couple that win the drawing.
- If cycle winner has already paid in part or in full for a current or future IVF cycle or multi-cycle package, NO REFUND will be given, but winner will still be eligible for a later cycle at no cost (under the terms listed herein).
- SIRM reserves the right to amend the conditions at their discretion.