Manhattan, New York: Registered Nurse IVF Coordinator – Full Time
Drs. Drew Tortoriello, Cary Dicken lead a team dedicated to only the highest patient care. They work together as a team and are looking for a new team member.
Qualified candidate(s) must have at least 1 year of IVF and/or OBGYN experience, a valid New York license and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Responsibilities include all aspects of nursing including but not limited to:
- Perform routine examinations, procedures, phlebotomy and administer medications
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in all IVF procedures including, but not limited to, ovulation induction, egg freezing, sperm analysis, IVF and ocyte donation
- Assist with retrievals and transfers, along with pre and post op care
- Coordinate all infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans between patient and physician
- Responsible for the coordination information communicated to the patient from both the physician and lab staff
- Counsel patients on infertility treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures
- Telephone triage with patients regarding patient medication, treatment plans and test results
- On call for emergency telephone questions after hours on a rotational basis
- Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Schedule will include occasional, pre-determined weekends.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please watch this page and our Facebook page (http://facebook.com/haveababy) for announcements of any positions that we are trying to fill.
Sher Fertility Institutes are always looking for qualified and dedicated team members to join our nationwide network of fertility clinics. If you have a desire and a passion for helping patients on their journey from infertility to family, please consider submitting your resume to us to keep on file. Current openings are listed below, but we have ongoing needs for clinical and administrative staff in all of our clinics. Email your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you if a position that fits your area of expertise becomes available.